Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Proof That Women are More Evolved than Men!

This is Alice.
She is a border collie and
she is very smart.




This is my husband.
He is a man.
He is very smart, too.




Alice loves to play outside in the water.
She gets very muddy.








Alice likes to play in water inside too.






She digs in her water dish
in the kitchen.





But one day, Alice found a fabulous source of
water in the bathroom!








And she dug and she dug and she dug!
  Water went everywhere.







This was not an Approved Alice Activity.


Later that night, the following conversation occurred:


"I found Alice digging in the toilet tonight," said husband.

"Mmm, yes, she did that earlier too."

"I told her to quit three or four times and she wouldn't.  I finally had to close the bathroom door."

"Really, Dear?"
as I turned the next page in my book.  
"I just put the lid down"










2 comments:

  1. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Cracking up here!!!!! This is too good!!!!!!! Giggle ... snort .... ahem. Okay, better now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeee hee hee hee heee! Laughing so hard....that was priceless. Thanks for the funny start to my day!

    ReplyDelete