Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Disclaimer

So here it is, my disclaimer: I am blogging this because I want to capture bits and pieces that make up a whole life. So far, it's not shaping up to be a chronological telling of events, but stories of how I came to be.

I'd like to say, "Readers be damned," I'm going to spill my guts. But to be honest, I'll probably filter some of what I publish -- if I publish this at all.

So the disclaimer: This is my blog and my opinion and my view of my life. I have a very odd sense of wit and humor and one that appeals to me, but some people may not like it. If you don't like my irreverence or my political views or my version of a story, that's okay. Don't read it. I don't want your feedback or your opinion or a debate. Unless it's exceedingly complimentary, I don't want to hear it.

Get it? Got it? Good!