Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An interesting discovery about my armpit

I use a rollon, all-natural, anticarinogenic (or so I believe) deodorant.  I really don't even have to use one, because I really don't stink.  Okay, rarely stink.  I once tried to get Liz to smell my armpits at dinner, but she wouldn't.  Apparently her husband claims he doesn't stink either, and she won't smell his either.  Anyway, I might have been drunk; but still, my pits don't smell.

So the other day, I grabbed Allan's spray-on, manly deodorant.  Since I'm right-handed, I picked up the can and sprayed my left armpit first.  Then, when I sprayed under my right arm, I thought the can was broken.  I couldn't feel anything.  I sprayed again before I realized I was numb.

I know I can't feel anything on my right arm/pit/breast area, but I can feel pressure when I use roll on deodorant or lotion or whatever.  But I couldn't feel the spray.  It was then I realized I have no feeling from my breastbone around to about half-way across my shoulder blade and from about half-way between my elbow on my inside arm to about half-way down my ribs.

That sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment