Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

News Flash! Free Puppy Costs Millions!

Okay, I may be exaggerating slightly.  But have you noticed that the free animals always seem to be the most expensive.  Take the Weiner for example:


This free dog has cost thousands of dollars.  Literally.  First week we had him, he was stung by a bee. He vomited, collapsed, and visited the Doggie Emergency Room to the tune of $1,000.  Shortly thereafter, it was a $400-foxtail-up-the-nose episode.  I could go on and on and bore both you and me, but look at this next picture:

Yes, that is Weiner back surgery and I'm not to tell you much each and every staple cost.
I was able to get some enjoyment out of it, of course --


Yeah, I hung a zipper pull off of him.  What can I say? 


Remember: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE PUPPY!!!!

EXAMPLE #2
SAM, THE WONDER PUPPY





Here's Sam.  Isn't he darling?
You just can't get any cuter than this.












Since Sam joined our Family, I must have spent at least $300 on toys for this free puppy.  Here's basket of some of the toys.  (note: the basket used to be a doggie bed until he ate the cushion.  Now it's a toy basket)


But these are Sam's favorite toys:


and this:


Unfortunately, this toy came from here:

and caused this:

If you look closely, you can see that one of the cats found this rather serendipitous and avoided going out in the rain to go potty.  Eww.

But the good news is that Sam is growing up. 
I figure he'll start to settle down pretty soon....


...I'm guessing five to seven years.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment