Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

What's Wrong with this Picture?

Here's a little game for you all.  Look at the following picture and see if you can pick out what's unusual about it.  Something about it just doesn't seem right, does it?

So what did you think?  Did you think it was the goats walking around on the kitchen counter?  Nah, that's not it.  What's really odd is that Jess hasn't even apparently noticed Kip and La Fonda cruising the counter top and continues on making her lemonade as though nothing is out of the ordinary.

Allan calls that when "The Absurd Becomes Normal."  What do you all do that you thinks is absolutely normal, but would another person gasp?  'Nuf said.

2 comments:

  1. I clicked on the large version and the only weird thing i noticed was that you have a TV mounted on your wall. Weird.

    Oh, goats on the counter? That's weird?

    OK, it is kinda weird, I laughed when i saw that. It's bad enough knowing the cats get up there when I am not looking. Not sure i could handle goats getting up there.

    Pretty much everything i do makes normal people wonder if something is wrong with me. The big one is that my dog sleeps with me, under the covers, curled up between my knees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I have things like syringes, coccidia medication, copasure, and horse treats laying next to my makeup :P I didnt think a thing of it until the other day and then laughed and said if people saw this they would see it as an oxymoron. Oh and I didnt change it. Its all still there next to my make up.

    ReplyDelete