Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My purse weighs 4 lbs.

After my last story about the ped in the bottom of my purse, I decided I ought to clean out my current purse and see what the hell is in there. Besides the expected wallet, keys, glasses here's some of what turned up...
  1. A pile of mail: some sorted, some opened, some all ready to mail.
  2. My paycheck
  3. a gaggle of receipts
  4. a power bar and an apple 
  5. dental floss (full-size)
  6. the charm I was supposed to mail my sister 2 weeks ago. (sorry, Diane)
  7. three hypodermic needles, two syringes, and pills for the weiner.
  8. my nonworking Bluetooth
  9. the instruction book to my cell phone. (Aha! maybe now I can figure out the Bluetooth)
  10. tabs for file folders
  11. 3 sets of keys (besides the ones I have for the car I've driven today)
  12. 2 handy wipes (taken from a gas staion)
  13. a motel key from Baton Rouge (oops)
  14. 48 cents in loose change (oops)
  15. and two Hershey kisses (still wrapped)
And, no Peds!

2 comments: