Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Modern Day Mystery

The oddest thing happened today.  I took a book and went out on our deck to enjoy the sun and read.  Much to my surprise, our Domestic, Interior-Dwelling Weiner joined me.   Not only did he join me on the deck, he went down the steps and BEYOND.

And he did not come back.

SO I went to look for him....and I could see ... down the hill ... a tail ...




... so when I investigated further...
...I saw this...


and this.....

...which turned out to be  this...


....then a closer inspection revealed this....



...and, yes, this....

'nuf said.



2 comments:

  1. Oooo! A mystery! Marigold Holmes and Watson, at your service! But then, Oy, I guess you already solved the mystery. By the way, what is sunshine???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I should have come to you first, Marigold -- I'd forgotten your adept sleuthing skills. It's still a mystery: We know WHO went, WHERE he went, and HOW he went... but WHY? Why would a Domestic Interior-Dwelling Weiner venture outside?

    ReplyDelete