Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July means dinner and a zip line!

Tere's kids were at Seaworld with the G-parents yesterday and Jonathon is out of town. Much to our surprise, Tere showed up at our house around 7 just as I was contemplating dinner.  She'd made soup and invited us down.  As we all know, I'm the first to try to get out of cooking, so I was all for it!

The soup was an Italian sausage soup, and chock full of tons of veggies.  Tere just came back from a trip to a spa in Tecate was feeling very virtuous and healthy.  The soup was very, very good and even better once I'd dumped some cheese on it. Yum!

And even better, the Beckers have a zip line!!! How awesome is that?  And how did I not know about it? It's 20 feet up onto a tree platform and then you can zip probably 50 feet down to the yard.  Very cool.  I'm going back tonight to do it again, while Tere snaps pics for the blog... check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment