Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Zip Line Personality Test.

I have two lovely children.

 Larry is my firstborn -- isn't he gorgeous?




and here's Jess -- isn't she a stunner?

(That's Manny, who's been Jess's best buddy since 3rd grade, on the right.  He was not her date that night...hmm why not, Manny?)


So aren't my children lovely?  Do you think if I described them you could figure out which one I was talking about by their pictures alone?
 We'll give it a try.  I'm going to give the following clues regarding Child "A" and Child "B".  Both of my kids were perfect babies, but ----

"A" was never able to entertain his/herself (unfortunately), and usually found some way of getting into trouble if left alone.
"B" was able to spend hours playing with toys and puzzles quietly.

"A" never cared what he/she looked like before going out to school.
"B" was meticulous in his/her grooming, and spent time each morning from 3rd grade on doing his/her hair.

"A" struggled through school, never turning in assignments or studying for tests.
"B" was an honor student. 

"A" once drove to school barefoot, only to find there were no shoes in the car and had to drive home.
"B" doesn't go outside without shoes.

"A" can't find his/her toothbrush.
"B" has never had a cavity and actually likes the floss Santa put in the Xmas stocking.

"A" is a bit of a dare devil who does wildly impetuous things.
"B" would go skydiving, but only after consideration and planning.

Okay, so look at those pictures again.  Who is child A and who is Child B?  What if I were to tell you that I have devised a personality test that is guaranteed to show a child's real personality.  It's the new ZIPLINE TEST.  Look at the following photos and see by the way my two kids tackle the Becker's zipline you can determine their personalities.....



Here's Larry's first ride down the zip ---
notice his departure....

...the precision, the tight angle of the knees....
...as he maintains his form throughout the ride, keeping his flip flops tightly gripped...
 
...and he sticks the landing!
Now Jess ....
...a bit of a different approach...

...her takeoff...


a bit of a different style here
more of a "free style" I suppose...


After viewing these pics, can you tell which child showed up to school with no shoes? 
Which kid got offered scholarships to four colleges?
and --- who, if either one of them did -- went skydiving? (told me after it was over!)




2 comments:

  1. I could tell by the first picture that Larry is Child B....something about the hair.
    Beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete