Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

ToDo List

If anyone cares, I have tomorrow off.  I have a few things planned, or perhaps a few things I'm dreaming of.  In no particular order, except, perhaps importance:
  1. Disbud the Littles (I hate, hate, hate disbudding.  Any screaming you hear will be my own)
  2. Clean the car (trust me.  this is best view)

     3.  Priority mail goat registrations/transfers  to NPGA (because...um, I'm a slacker
          and  haven't  done  it yet)

     4.  Tarp goat pens because we are supposed to get rain. (don't want Littles to get wet)

     5.  Take SamDammit for a brisk, energetic walk in the morning. (to wear him out)

     6.  Rehome Pedro's rooster.  He's been here 20 minutes and I've already gotten one call from a neighbor.  (unless SamDammit gives him a heart attack first)


     7.   Pay bills and balance checkbook (who knows I may find surprise money)

Any bets on what gets done?



1 comment:

  1. No bets, but the Goatmother says if you want any peace you better do the SamDammit part. If you don't wear out the Mighty Quinn, you end up paying for it by wearing out your arm throwing something for him to fetch. Luckily she hasn't thrown any goats yet. Better yet, why not just take off with your friend and Sam in tow to that neat place that has cocktails for the doggies too. Sounds like a lot more fun to me. :)

    ReplyDelete